Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Ghostface Speaking On Lil B




Ayo this Raspberry Tone aka the Womb Slayer. Ya boy jus wanna get a few things off his chest b. First off contrary to yalls popular beliefs n shit...I aint no hater son. I dont hate niggas like that g. I might got opinions n shit I wanna share wit yalls but other than that its all love son. If one my niggas is doin some wack shit n talkin reckless n I smack the nigga n tell him he gon get thrown off a buildin if he dont straighten his shit out...I aint doin that outta hate son. Thats tough love my nigga. If one my little niggas is wildin out n embarrassin the god n I put em in they place n stomp em out on the sidewalk it aint like I hate that little nigga. It aint like Imma end they lives like forreal forreal g. Word is bond you gotta look at the bigger picture at the end of the day tho son. Imma be a shepherd for my flocks n shit b. But sometimes you gotta sacrifice one sheep to save the flock namsayin. So if the wolves is comin after ya flock who you gon sacrifice son? The good sheeps wit the full coats of wools or the wack sheep wit 3 legs n the bald patches n shit? You gon throw Pusha T or Fabolous to the wolves or you gon say "oh wait here take this nigga Lil B" namsayin? Or "here take this nigga Wiz Khalifa....nahmean yalls already took OJ Da Juiceman n shit...this nigga wack like him" n shit? Nahmean son? Cos at the end of the day this pie is only so big son. You got niggas like Lil B takin a big piece of the pie n shit rite now n there aint no pie left for niggas wit actual talent n shit son. You takin away from niggas who got a purpose n shit son. This nigga got muthafuckas worshipin him n shit son.
 [Source]

If you care an iota about Hip Hop you've got to go read the rest of this... 

No comments:

Post a Comment